It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time—and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Washington, North Carolina can make all the difference. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Heavy workloads in high school can lead even the brightest of kids to struggle at times. If your teen could use some extra help prioritizing assignments or mastering complex concepts, you can count on Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.