At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in Holly Springs for the expert guidance and support you need. No matter if your son or daughter needs extra practice with a tricky assignment, test prep for exam time, or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors are here to help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Homework assignments sometimes challenge even the brightest high school students. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. With this program, expect:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.