It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Clemmons can make all the difference. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Tailored Learning That Makes a Big Difference
Whether it's a math problem, reading comprehension or any other kind of academic challenge, we equip students to excel at homework tasks time and time again.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter is having a tough time grasping a new concept or a particular homework assignment, our tutors are happy to help! We can lower frustration, boost comprehension and teach your child how to apply new skills, leading to higher grades and better performance in class. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. With this program, you can expect:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.