Even the brightest kids find homework assignments frustrating from time to time — and when that happens, you can be confident that our homework help in Burlington will make all the difference. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
From reading and writing to advanced math topics, we’ll ensure your child has the focused guidance he or she needs to turn frustration into success.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We know how to address frustration, enhance understanding and teach students how to apply their new skills towards better grades overall. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. This program includes:
- Personalized tutoring that focuses on your child's individual needs so concepts are truly mastered!
- Improved preparation and confidence, and lower stress levels as a result of motivating and inspiring tutoring from our passionate subject experts.
- Expert help on the subjects that require the most attention, like advanced math, history or AP classes.
- Competitive prices.