Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Wilmington region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Wilmington region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program