Finding a reliable reading tutor in the Wilmington region can make a big impact towards helping your child work on his or her reading skills, boost confidence and get results beyond just the classroom. If you’re starting to notice your child is falling behind, could use a little extra practice or wants to get ahead, our tutors can provide guidance that is personalized for success.
Personalized, Results-Oriented Learning
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. After we determine your child’s current reading level, we’ll be able to recommend the program that will make sure he or she is getting results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations and needs assistance catching up and developing confidence, this program is a great fit. Our intensive reading tutoring is meant to guide your son or daughter towards building and mastering the required grade-level skills. You can expect the following from our Personalized Tutoring:
- Success in the classroom and during homework time. Progress guaranteed!
- The unique support your child requires. The results of our thorough reading assessment help us to identify what your child needs in order to improve fluency and reading comprehension.
- More confidence and lots of support. Our certified reading tutors will constantly adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure it’s a challenge—but never frustrating!
- The right skills for success. Thanks to our local school-aligned curriculum, everything your child is learning will have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices guarantee you’re getting the best reading help for your family at a reasonable rate.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who could use extra support tackling reading-related homework and tests in addition to keeping up in class. With Academic Coaching, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring that will help improve reading comprehension skills so your child can tackle homework assignments and participate in class with confidence.
- Learning sessions that encourage skill practice and test prep with methods designed to target your child’s needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum that is designed to match up with what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities that encourage the understanding of different types of material through hands-on practice.
- Competitive prices with monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track and/or needs support managing a tough workload, completing reading-heavy assignments or preparing for important tests, this program can make a big difference. Give your teen every opportunity to succeed in college-level classes and conquer advanced coursework with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you’ll notice:
- Added confidence for tackling heavy workloads.
- Well developed reading skills to finish advanced class assignments.
- The time management skills required to juggle homework and studying for tests like the SAT and ACT.
- Improved marks on assignments, quizzes and college entrance exams.
- Readiness to meet college workload expectations.
- Affordable hourly prices.
Get Started Now and Save!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.