Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Raleigh-Durham region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Raleigh-Durham region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course