Comparing math tutors in the Raleigh-Durham region? Then look no more. Whether your child is starting to fall behind, would benefit from some extra practice or simply has the desire to get ahead in topics like algebra, geometry and advanced math, we know how to ensure your son or daughter succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We’re here to guide and support your child’s journey towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program entails:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. Our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and build more confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions that target your child’s weaknesses, so your child gets the exact support he or she needs.
- School-aligned curriculum for a bigger impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are up-to-date on the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit with your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. One thing's for sure: you'll be amazed as your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz masters new skills and accomplishes his or her most ambitious targets. Our Advancement and Test Prep programs will help your child:
- Be better prepared in the classroom. We align our programs with local school curriculums, empowering students to apply their new skills to schoolwork.
- Master complex math concepts with ease, including process, reasoning, computation and problem solving, all of which provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
- Get deeper math experience
- Boost confidence and success! Our advanced programs are all about giving students the greatest chance to get ahead in class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.