Are you looking for a math tutor in the Raleigh-Durham region who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Could your child achieve more in the classroom — and beyond — with some engaging, interactive, personalized tutoring? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Raleigh-Durham region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Greater Confidence Leads to Better Results
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Raleigh-Durham region locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Sign Up For Our Special Offer Now!
For a limited time only, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us today to learn more!