School may be finished for the year, but that doesn’t mean the education has to stop. Sylvan’s summer camps in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Summer Learning That Makes a Big Impact
Families love our summer programs because they turn education into a truly exciting experience. Through cool, hands-on projects, your son or daughter will build valuable skills — such as reading, writing or study skills, or increasingly vital STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond. Keep your child motivated all summer long: register for a Sylvan summer camp in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region today!▼
Propelling Creativity and Imagination
Our summer camps in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region are a great place to make lasting memories — and try something new! This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include a range of scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills.
- Engineering: Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps.
- Coding: Your child will learn important 21st century skills, such as programming, problem solving and logic, as he or she creates cool animations and video games that can be shared with friends!
Enriched Learning With Our Skill Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: It’s time to get your young learner ready for elementary school! Our Early Reading Edge program uses a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and cool games to help your child grasp the essentials of reading.
- Study Edge: This program is designed to diminish anxiety and bolster confidence. Our friendly and experienced teachers are ready to equip your son or daughter with key planning, organization and time management skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra anxiety be gone! We use a fun and engaging mix of activities to help your child develop the skills he or she needs to conquer tricky algebra assignments with confidence.
- Writing: Your blossoming writer will develop a unique portfolio he or she will be happy to show off. In the process, your child will try his or her hand at a range of writing styles, such as writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.