When school is out, fun is in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region are a fantastic way to help keep your son or daughter inspired, motivated and engaged in cool new ways. No tedious drills allowed!
We use an effective mix of intuitive technology, exciting games and super cool activities (like designing and programming robots, video games and animated stories) to make learning a blast for kids of all ages. On top of that, all of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can bring friends or make new besties as he or she builds valuable skills in a cooperative group setting. You’ll be pleased to see your son or daughter’s confidence reach new levels!
Gear Up For Fun-Filled Camps!
Our summer camps in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region are a great place to make lasting memories — and try something new! That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Make a Lasting Impact with Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills—and power up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps. Kids will get to design and construct creations that are based on real-life structure from around the world!