Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
With our Robotics for Kids programs in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region, building critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills is a fun-filled experience; that’s because we take an interactive, collaborative approach to learning. Working together with a partner in a small group environment, your son or daughter will obtain critical problem solving and computer programming skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with an assortment of robotic creations. With STEM careers growing so quickly, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for greater success in school and beyond: sign up now!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course