If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Greenville, New Bern and Washington region, you’re in luck. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan offers a number of math programs designed for everything from practice and support to enrichment, so you can choose the approach that is best for your child’s needs. We can help your child acquire strong academic skills in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling with basic concepts and falling behind in math class, targeted, intensive tutoring could be the key to building confidence and raising scores. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child needs extra math practice, help with homework assignments or more of a challenge, Academic Coaching is a great option! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive support to strengthen critical skills, address any homework concerns, prepare for upcoming tests and boost confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that target any skill gaps we identify.
- School-aligned curriculum for maximum relevance in class.
- Interactive activities that promote genuine skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who stay up-to-date with the very latest teaching techniques (so you don’t have to!)
- Convenient scheduling including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that keep tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.