When school is out of session, there are still fun-filled learning experiences to enjoy! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem region are a fantastic way to help keep your son or daughter inspired, motivated and engaged in cool new ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Gear Up For Fun-Filled Camps!
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem region take learning to the next level. This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
From subject-specific courses to technology-focused programs, our summer camps are a fantastic way to get your child primed for the approaching school year. We have a number of scheduling options to choose from, so you won’t be hard pressed to find time for learning this summer.
Don't Miss Our Engaging Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will have an amazing time building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a super cool way to develop valuable STEM and problem solving skills — and fire up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will learn all about the fascinating world of bridge and machine design through our action-packed engineering programs. Kids will get to construct cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!