When school is out, fun is in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. No tedious drills allowed!
We use an effective mix of intuitive technology, exciting games and super cool activities (like designing and programming robots, video games and animated stories) to make learning a blast for kids of all ages. On top of that, all of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can bring friends or make new besties as he or she builds valuable skills in a cooperative group setting. You’ll be pleased to see your son or daughter’s confidence reach new levels!
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Our summer camps in the Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Don't Miss Our Engaging Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It’s time to get your child ready for elementary school! Our Early Reading Edge program uses a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and cool games to help your child grasp the essentials of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): This program is designed to diminish anxiety and bolster confidence. Our friendly and experienced teachers are ready to equip your son or daughter with key planning, organization and time management skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra anxiety be gone! We use a fun and engaging mix of activities to help your child develop the skills he or she needs to conquer tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your blossoming writer will develop a unique portfolio he or she will be happy to show off. In the process, your child will try his or her hand at a range of writing styles, such as writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will have an amazing time building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a super cool way to develop valuable STEM and problem solving skills — and fire up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will learn all about the fascinating world of bridge and machine design through our action-packed engineering programs. Kids will get to construct cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!