School may be out, but the action-packed educational experiences are just about to begin! Our summer camps in the Charlotte region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Transformative Learning Experiences
Kids and parents alike love our summer camps because they transform learning into a fun and engaging experience. Through interactive, hands-on activities, your child will learn critical skills — such as STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, study skills and writing skills — that can make a lasting impact throughout the school year. Keep your child motivated all summer long: register for a Sylvan summer camp in the Charlotte region today!▼
Gear Up For Fun-Filled Camps!
Our summer camps in the Charlotte region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Make a Lasting Impact with Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for elementary school! Our Early Reading camp includes hands-on lessons and engaging games to help your son or daughter master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills camp is designed to lower stress and increase confidence. Our knowledgeable teachers will equip your child with crucial planning, organization and time management skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun mix of activities, we help equip your child with the skills he or she needs to take on challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio he or she will want to show off. Along the way, your young writer will explore a variety of writing styles, including writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.