The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our test prep in Rego Park, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Rego Park don't already know. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Your Local Sylvan In Rego Park Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Rego Park for FREE!* It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!