Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Clifton Park will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. You can be sure that our program is designed to improve performance — and is proven to lead to higher scores on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Clifton Park know the test better than anybody! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Clifton Park! It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Make today a great day: get in touch with us now to get started!