Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our test prep in Brooklyn is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Brooklyn are experts when it comes to tests. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Brooklyn for FREE*! It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!