The school year may have come to a close, but the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Williamsville from Sylvan Learning.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Our summer camps in Williamsville feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Make it a summer to remember: sign your child up for one of our amazing summer programs today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. No tedious math or writing exercises here! Our camps also promote camaraderie, so your son or daughter can register with friends or foster new friendships through cool, collaborative projects. As a result, your child will have a great time gaining new skills, exploring innovative tech and taking on fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s educational journey going all year round: speak to your local Sylvan now to learn which camps are available in the Williamsville area.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!