When school is out of session, that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Port Washington.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Sciences to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help get your little one ready to join the big kids at elementary school! We use a fun mix of interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Watch the stress go down and the smiles go up! Your child will learn vital time management and organization skills for success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using an engaging mix of activities, we help get your child in tip-top shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio and learn a wide range of creative writing techniques, including everything from writing movie reviews to crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.