The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in New York! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in New York bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Make this summer the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Summer Camps Kids Love!
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in New York lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.