Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Huntington! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Huntington are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end