Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Bronxville. Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Bronxville are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. We also provide reinforcement tools and wrap-up activities at the end of each class, helping kids consolidate their learning and share their impressive achievements with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next