With Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Bronxville, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Our Robotics & Sciences Programs Offer:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned