If you’re searching for a math tutor in Webster, we’re here to help. Whether your child is slipping behind, needs more practice or is looking for a chance to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors are experts at making it happen.
Choose the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. We help budding mathematicians understand the fundamentals and master geometry, algebra and other tricky topics.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is starting to fall behind in math and finds foundational concepts hard to grasp, it might be time to arrange some intensive tutoring sessions to raise scores and build confidence. We know how to make math topics much more relatable to help children achieve more in class and beyond. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A personalized approach: We design a learning plan using our Sylvan Method™ approach that targets your child's needs and focuses on what will help them be as successful as possible.
- Fabulous results: With two to three times more growth in math scores than their peers, our tutoring students achieve their goals more often. Your child will too!
- The best support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors know how to provide the guidance and support your child needs every step of the way so math is never frustrating.
- Locally relevant curriculum: We match our math curriculum with most school standards and make sure to utilize the latest and greatest teaching methods.
- Competitive prices: With rates comparable to other tutoring companies, you'll be able to get the most effective math help for your family at a price that works for you.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If additional homework help, a little more practice outside of school or a bit more of a challenge is what your son or daughter needs, our NEW Academic Coaching program is the perfect solution. Here’s what is included in our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs help children on the math fast track tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and take their elementary, middle school or high school success to new levels. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss how to meet your needs.