If you’re searching for a math tutor in Brooklyn, we’re here to help. Whether your child is slipping behind, needs more practice or is looking for a chance to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors are experts at making it happen.
Select the Best Program for Your Child's Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For children who are falling behind in math and struggling to grasp new concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what they need to improve scores and build confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A personalized approach: We design a learning plan using our Sylvan Method™ approach that targets your child's needs and focuses on what will help them be as successful as possible.
- Fabulous results: With two to three times more growth in math scores than their peers, our tutoring students achieve their goals more often. Your child will too!
- The best support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors know how to provide the guidance and support your child needs every step of the way so math is never frustrating.
- Locally relevant curriculum: We match our math curriculum with most school standards and make sure to utilize the latest and greatest teaching methods.
- Competitive prices: With rates comparable to other tutoring companies, you'll be able to get the most effective math help for your family at a price that works for you.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Our new monthly subscription program comes with:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Start Today with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.