It's only natural for kids to find homework assignments challenging from time to time, but Sylvan's homework help in Flushing, New York can help. With our "just-as-needed" homework tutoring, kids can get to grips with tricky assignments or prepare to perform well on upcoming tests. Our program works with your schedule, so you can get homework tutoring at convenient times — including evenings and weekends. We’re here to turn frustration into success: give us a call today to get started!
We're the Take-Home-Assignment Experts
It's not unusual for students to need some additional help with their homework! You might be relieved to know that it’s a common need. Our caring tutors are experts when it comes to helping students grasp difficult concepts, enrich their confidence and further their skills. Find out how we make homework less stressful... and much more rewarding!▼
How Our Services Help
Our homework tutors in Flushing use a proven combination of personal instruction and independent learning. It's an approach that's tailored to ensure your son or daughter comprehends the subject matter and practices how to apply his or her newfound skills. This results in a more thorough and lasting level of learning. Engagement also features heavily, and Sylvan students are encouraged to excel by our enjoyable motivational system.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- We offer homework help on a timely, "just-as-needed" basis.
- Our instructors focus their sessions on either specific assignments, test preparation or reinforcing learning from previous school lessons.
- Our Flushing tutors usually make after-school, evening and weekend scheduling available.
- As expert motivators, our homework tutors understand how to make key concepts easier to understand, which eases the frustration of take-home assignments.
- Sylvan sessions emphasize engagement and motivation, and we understand how on-the-spot feedback and recognition can boost confidence... and smiles!
Now is the Right Time to Start!
Using the Sylvan Skills Assessment®, our tutors can pinpoint your child’s individual needs and identify areas for improvement. For a limited time, get started for $95* at a Sylvan location near you — just get in touch to learn more!