Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Rochester region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
With our Robotics for Kids programs in the Rochester region, building critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills is a fun-filled experience; that’s because we take an interactive, collaborative approach to learning. Working together with a partner in a small group environment, your son or daughter will obtain critical problem solving and computer programming skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with an assortment of robotic creations. With STEM careers growing so quickly, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for greater success in school and beyond: sign up now!▼
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Our Robotics for Kids courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements