Our Robotics & Science courses in the Rochester region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
Our Robotics & Science courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program