Is your child in need of a math tutor in the Rochester region who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in the Rochester region can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Rochester region locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer!
Our Sylvan Skills Assessment® helps us highlight the unique strengths and needs of your child, allowing our expert tutors to focus on the areas that need the most attention for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us now to learn more!