Our Robotics & Sciences programs in the Albany, Schenactedy and Troy region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Sciences programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course