Do you need a writing tutor in Albuquerque? If your child is falling behind, would benefit from a little extra help or is looking for opportunities to get ahead in class, our skilled tutors can provide the tools he or she needs to succeed.
We Focus on Each Student's Exact Needs
From basic sentence structure to advanced college application techniques, we help each student make real progress — and have tons of fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. Here’s some of what our program can provide:
- Improved, more engaging writing skills: By focusing on the mechanics of writing from composition to editing and revising, we make sure your child becomes a more proficient writer.
- Noticeable results in the classroom: Our writing program is aligned to meet the requirements for college and career readiness standards so developing skills will directly impact future success.
- Affordable rates: Our competitive hourly rates will fit right into your budget and are comparable to other local tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is looking for extra practice to ensure he or she continues to conquer writing-heavy assignments, this program could be a great fit. Here is what you can look forward to with our Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to encourage skill development and greater achievement in class.
- Tailored sessions that address your child's specific needs in homework help, test prep and more.
- The latest teaching methods using proven techniques to get the best out of your young writer.
- Affordable monthly packages to keep budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Every student on the academic fast track needs strong writing skills. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
Get Started Today with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Get yours today at Sylvan near you!