The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in New Mexico! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
Sylvan’s summer camps in New Mexico bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in New Mexico lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Science camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.