The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in New Mexico! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in New Mexico bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and in life. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Our Fun-Filled Summer Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in New Mexico offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.