Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in New Mexico to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child’s full potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in New Mexico can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results!
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in New Mexico, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting activities. We focus on practical problem-solving to help your child understand math in a new way and gain a stronger grasp of important concepts.
- A fun format. Improve speed and proficiency with an assortment of fun activities, a great rewards system and the encouraging team spirit that comes with a small group.
- Challenging content. Our curriculum emphasizes college and career readiness standards and employs an effective five-step process to help your child master math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
It's never too late to help your child achieve success in the classroom and beyond. Schedule an Academic Checkup to find out how your child's academic skills measure up against national norms — and highlight specific areas that need extra attention. Start now for just $95*.