Finding a reliable reading tutor in the Albuquerque - Santa Fe Region can make a big impact towards helping your child work on his or her reading skills, boost confidence and get results beyond just the classroom. If you think your child is starting to fall behind, could use some added practice to stay up to speed or is just eager to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are available to provide the personalized support he or she needs to achieve every goal.
Learning Personalized to Get Results
Sylvan provides a number of different reading tutoring approaches so your child is sure to get the exact guidance he or she requires to progress. First, we’ll identify your child’s current reading level and then we’ll recommend a program that will lead him or her to success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is a great fit if your child is struggling to keep up with reading level expectations and needs support catching up and building confidence. Our intensive reading tutoring is meant to guide your son or daughter towards building and mastering the required grade-level skills. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in and out of the classroom. Progress guaranteed!
- The targeted approach your child needs. With our thorough reading assessment, we’ll identify your child’s skill gaps and make sure to focus on improving comprehension and fluency.
- Added confidence and support. Our certified tutors know how to adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure lessons are challenging instead of frustrating.
- The right skills for success. Our local school-aligned curriculum is designed to teach skills that have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices are set to make sure the best reading help for your family is within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is perfect for students who need extra practice with reading-related tasks and assignments, and could also use help staying on track in the classroom. Here’s what you can expect with Academic Coaching:
- A proactive tutoring approach that ensures your child is developing strong reading comprehension skills for completing homework and in-class assignments.
- Learning sessions that zero in on your child’s needs with homework help, skill practice and prepping for tests.
- School-aligned lessons that relate directly to what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities to encourage hands-on practice to develop an understanding of different kinds of material.
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that are affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track and/or needs support managing a tough workload, completing reading-heavy assignments or preparing for important tests, this program can make a big difference. Help your teen keep up with advanced coursework and excel in college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you can expect:
- The confidence to conquer difficult workloads.
- Efficient reading skills that contribute to completing assignments in advanced classes.
- Well developed time management skills to help juggle homework and studying for tests with strong reading requirements—such as the ACT or SAT.
- Improved scores on homework assignments, big tests and college entrance exams.
- Added preparedness for the higher expectations of college.
- Competitive hourly rates that fit into your budget.
Sign Up Now to Save More!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.