The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep program in Teaneck focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
Our teachers in Teaneck are experts when it comes to tests. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Your Local Sylvan In Teaneck Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Teaneck for FREE!* It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!