When school is out of session, that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Fair Lawn.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!