Help ensure your son or daughter is prepared for the growing workloads of school and the upcoming challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in New Jersey. Our program, which is specifically designed for students in grades 4-12, teaches valuable problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that help kids more effectively manage their time and organize their schoolwork. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! So don't delay: contact your local Sylvan in New Jersey now to make sure your child is equipped for success.
A Successful Future Starts Now
As homework, extracurricular activities and social engagements start to pile up, it's easy to see how busy it is to be a modern student. With college applications to consider as well, it can be a real challenge to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program — and our tutoring experts — can have a positive effect, helping students take on any project more effectively with practical strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing their schedules and workloads.▼
Achieve More from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Strong foundations are vital for long-term success. That’s why our study skills program in New Jersey emphasizes skills and strategies that students can use at school right away — and, eventually, continue using them to succeed at college and in professional settings. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. We’re ready to build your child’s skillset so he or she can take on any challenge with confidence.
Your Teen Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.