Are you looking for a math tutor in New Jersey who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in New Jersey can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's New Jersey locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting exercises. Useful problem-solving skills are at the core of our activities, helping your child think about math differently.
- An emphasis on fun. Our format consists of fun, engaging activities that boost math speed and proficiency. There's also a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit that comes with working in a small group.
- Challenging young minds to achieve even more. Our math curriculum adheres to national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step process to help your child meet his or her full potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® highlights your child's individual strengths and needs, enabling our expert tutors to pinpoint exact areas to focus on for success. For a limited time only, get started for $95*! Contact us today to learn more!