School may be out of session, but fun-filled learning experiences are in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the New York region are a fantastic way to help keep your son or daughter inspired, motivated and engaged in cool new ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Bringing Learning to Life
Kids and parents alike love our summer camps because they transform learning into a fun and engaging experience. Through interactive, hands-on activities, your child will learn critical skills — such as STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, study skills and writing skills — that can make a lasting impact throughout the school year. Keep your child’s imagination active this summer: register for one of our summer camps in the New York region today!▼
Gear Up For Fun-Filled Camps!
Our summer camps in the New York region are a great place to make lasting memories — and try something new! This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
From subject-specific courses to technology-focused programs, our summer camps are a fantastic way to get your child primed for the approaching school year. We have a number of scheduling options to choose from, so you won’t be hard pressed to find time for learning this summer.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for elementary school! Our Early Reading camp includes hands-on lessons and engaging games to help your son or daughter master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills camp is designed to lower stress and increase confidence. Our knowledgeable teachers will equip your child with crucial planning, organization and time management skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun mix of activities, we help equip your child with the skills he or she needs to take on challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio he or she will want to show off. Along the way, your young writer will explore a variety of writing styles, including writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will be psyched to learn how to design, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s an awesome way to equip your child with STEM and problem solving abilities.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will love immersing him or herself in the intriguing world of machine and bridge design with our super fun, theme-based engineering courses. Kids will get to construct and evaluate cool creations that are based on real-life structures!