Are you in need of an experienced writing tutor in Salem? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is having trouble keeping up with writing assignments, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can provide guidance for improving writing skills so your child is able to complete assignments and homework at his or her grade level. Here’s what our program offers:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is specifically designed for children who need extra support to reach their writing potential and boost their homework and test scores. With Academic Coaching, we can provide:
- Proactive tutoring support to encourage skill development and greater achievement in class.
- Tailored sessions that address your child's specific needs in homework help, test prep and more.
- The latest teaching methods using proven techniques to get the best out of your young writer.
- Affordable monthly packages to keep budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
For the student on the academic fast track, strong writing skills are a must. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. With our program, you can expect:
- Greater confidence to overcome any writing challenge and move forward.
- Sophisticated composition techniques and research skills to ace advanced assignments.
- Expert guidance for college admission essays.
- Skill reinforcement through plenty of practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Enjoy Extra Savings by Starting Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you book an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we will compare your child's academic skills to nationwide norms — and use our findings to pinpoint areas for improvement. Start today for just $95* and save!