Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Dover, New Hampshire? Whether you want to prevent your child falling behind on writing assignments, arrange some extra practice or focus on the skills to get ahead, our talented tutors can help.
Learning Tailored to Your Family's Needs
Whether it's the fundamentals of sentence structure or the finer points of college application essays, we know how to ensure steady and significant progress in writing — and how to make the whole thing fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. You can expect the following from our program:
- More confidence in writing ability: Being an engaging and proficient writer is all about understanding the writing process from composing to revising and editing.
- Improved results in class: Our writing program is designed to focus on and encourage skills needed for college and career readiness standards.
- Rates that fit your budget: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors in the area.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is specifically designed for children who need extra support to reach their writing potential and boost their homework and test scores. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to build important writing skills and lay the groundwork for in-class success.
- Tailored sessions that focus on your child's specific needs, from test prep to skill practice and homework help.
- Expert tutors who deploy the latest and most effective teaching methods.
- Affordable monthly packages at very competitive rates.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
It's simple: strong writing skills are a must-have for any student on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- Improved confidence for conquering every writing-based challenge.
- Learn effective composition techniques and research skills to ace tough courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write an engaging college admissions essay.
- Skill mastery through practice and reinforcement of developing writing skills.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Get Started Today with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Get one now at your local Sylvan!