The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our hands-on test prep in Hampton Falls is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of the opportunities that could arise with a better score!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Hampton Falls are experts when it comes to tests. Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-person learning, or you can choose it on its own.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Hampton Falls! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!