The school year may have come to a close, but the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Introduce your child to new and fun experiences with Sylvan’s summer camps in Rochester.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Sylvan’s summer camps in Rochester aren’t just fun and exciting: they also focus on providing valuable learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Gear up for a summer of learning without compromising on fun: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Love!
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Rochester.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!