When school is out of session, that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Dover are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.