When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in New Hampshire! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
Sylvan’s summer camps in New Hampshire bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!
Summer Camps Kids Love!
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in New Hampshire lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics & Science camp, where children build robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Imagination and creativity — not to mention important STEM and problem solving skills — will flourish.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): If you have a budding architect or engineer in your family, he or she will love getting hands-on designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations that are based on real-life structures form around the world.