With increasing school workloads and college challenges on the horizon, now is the time to help your son or daughter prepare with Sylvan’s study skills program in New Hampshire. Through our study skills program, kids and teens in grades 4-12 will learn important problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that will help them organize and manage packed schedules and increasing schoolwork more effectively. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! It's time to equip your child for success: get started today by contacting your local Sylvan in New Hampshire.
Start Now, Succeed Tomorrow
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with college applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.▼
The Skills to Achieve More in School and Beyond
Success starts with a solid foundation. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in New Hampshire is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at college and in career settings. Because we see the bigger picture, we’re always dedicated to instilling lifelong knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.