If you’re in search of a math tutor in Salem, New Hampshire who can help your child conquer a difficult subject and start enjoying learning again, look no further. Sylvan has three smile- and grade-boosting math programs to choose from — personal math tutoring, math homework help and Math Edge — which means you can select the one that best suits your child’s unique needs.
The Many Rewards of Math Tutoring
There's nothing quite like seeing your child overcome a tricky topic, build confidence and start to develop a range of critical math skills. Our talented teachers appreciate that tutoring should be both engaging and interactive — which also means it's enjoyable!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Include:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A tailored approach to learning that is both personal and engaging
- Interactive iPad® lessons and great rewards create a "cool factor"
- Teachers who understand how to engage students and keep them motivated
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Exciting programs that increase math proficiency, accuracy and speed
- Fun and budget-friendly courses; convenient monthly schedules
- Students are challenged to become independent problem solvers
- Enriching, hands-on activities
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed homework help for tough assignments or upcoming tests
- Kids receive expert support on specific concepts, ranging from fractions to algebra and geometry
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. For a limited time, you can get started for only $95*! Contact us today to learn more!