Is your child in need of a math tutor in New Hampshire who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. Find out how your local Sylvan math tutor in New Hampshire can make math a less frustrating subject and help your child enjoy learning again.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.▼
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us today to get started!