It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time—and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire can make all the difference. Whether your child could use some extra practice with a particular assignment, test prep help for an upcoming exam, or she or he just wants to get ahead, our tutors can cater to your child’s needs.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel fully supported with tailored sessions that meet his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Improve comprehension and master skills thanks to a deeper level of learning and skill practice that really gets concepts to stick.
- Feel more confident and less stressed as he or she receives feedback and recognition from the tutor for every skill learned.
- …and affordable monthly packages keep things simple
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll notice boosted comprehension, which will lower frustrations while improving results. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.