Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in the Boston region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Targeted Learning for Your Family
Sylvan is committed to providing programs that aim to support your child towards build writing skills that will lead to success. Both the basics of sentence structure and how to write the best college admissions essay possible will be covered, as well as everything in between — our writing tutors will also make sure your child has fun in along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with writing expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could assist with improving skills so your son or daughter is better able to complete writing assignments without frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Become a more proficient, engaging and confident writer. Starting with the mechanics of writing including the process of composing, revising and editing essays, we make sure your child has a solid foundation. With these skills your son or daughter will become a better student as well as a better writer.
- Big results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed to align with college and career readiness standards so the focus is on building skills that will be needed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors getting your family the best writing help is always affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is the perfect fit if your child requires extra practice to sharpen skills for homework and tests with a writing component. With Academic Coaching, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring support to work on skills and keep up with homework and in class.
- Tutoring sessions targeted to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to help with homework, to test prep guidance.
- Hands-on activities that establish a strong foundation for building on skills.
- Expert tutors who use the modern teaching methods to get new concepts to click (that means you don’t have to become an expert!)
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple and budget-friendly.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Strong writing skills are important for the students on the fast track academically. This program is dedicated to helping your child ace advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills he or she needs to complete tests and assignments with writing requirements as well as write compelling college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect:
- More confidence for conquering writing-related challenges moving forward.
- An understanding of composition techniques and research skills that help your child excel in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write a compelling college essay that makes an impression.
- Build upon existing skills with practice in research-focused writing.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.