The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Las Vegas.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Fun activities and exciting challenges turn our summer camps in Las Vegas into transformative learning experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
At Sylvan, we design programs that focus on motivation, inspiration and creativity. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! We also encourage a collaborative group dynamic, so we're happy for kids to sign up with their friends or work together with new acquaintances on a variety of fun. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged and learning all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan center today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Las Vegas.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!